My winter essentials and (hopefully) yours too!
These are some things I find will be important this winter to stay stylish AND warm.
1. Leopard fur coat: make sure it's fur because a) extra warmth and b) it's way cuter.
2. Medium structured bag: Helps keep everything safe inside and also easy to carry a scarf, mitts, and any other winter needs.
3. Stylish sunglasses: Block out that bright winter snow.
4. Crisp white blouse: ALWAYS good to have no matter what season. Looks good with any outfit and also good to replace your white blouses before they start going yellow!
5. Beret or any winter hat: I prefer the beret because it gives off major cool girl vibes but any warm winter hat will do. Heat comes from the top of your head so make sure you keep it covered!
6. Sleek black leather boots: Easy to clean and also goes with any outfit, while still keeping your feet warm.
7. Jeans: Make sure they don't have holes. Your legs will thank you, trust me.
8. Leather tech gloves: The best kind of gloves. They allow you to text on your smartphone without having to take them off! Perfect when outside on those chilly days.
Blogger and stylist living in Toronto, ON.